Dec 13, 2009

My parents came

Today my mom came here for further consultation with doctor about her's leg. We trow that it will waiting for few hours, due to too many patient and the doctor always came late. But today so luckily the doctor came early and not many patient, so after we came back from washroom, the nurse ask us to go in. Im so happy because the doctor said that my mom 100% recover from the operation and it recover in good situation. After that, we go lunch and go around Malacca. In the morning we go eat dim sum....the lunch we eat at the hakka restaurant....so happy. My mom suggest we go to the new Jusco to look around, when we arrived there, noy much people.....so sad ...my father said may be haven open yet...my brother said...yallo...see no any people oso....T.T....just few shop open and the merchant arrange those goods.....haiz so v decide to go other place.... after looked around the town . my family sent me back to Ixora and they all go back kuantan. Nevermind, my father and Brother said next time can come again to shopping and look around malacca.

No comments:

Post a Comment